Is Reloader 26 in as short a supply south of the border as it is North.

I'm really hoping the new StaBall HD will fill some RL26 voids. I have been impressed with its performance and low SDs so far. It really does show good potential for use in cartridges that RL26 was the golden ticket in before it got so scarce. It falls just below Retumbo for burn rate on the chart. As much as I love RL26, it can be temperamental at the higher temperatures encountered during summer months. I don't have any hard temp stability data yet, but if we can believe the makers claims, StaBall HD should be more temp stable than RL26 is.
20230314_082106.jpg

I'm really hoping the new StaBall HD will fill some RL26 voids. I have been impressed with its performance and low SDs so far. It really does show good potential for use in cartridges that RL26 was the golden ticket in before it got so scarce. It falls just below Retumbo for burn rate on the chart. As much as I love RL26, it can be temperamental at the higher temperatures encountered during summer months. I don't have any hard temp stability data yet, but if we can believe the makers claims, StaBall HD should be more temp stable than RL26 is.View attachment 447389
Definitely will be interested in hearing some of the early results with StaBall HD.