INFO PLEASE

sextonds

I have 4 boxes of 190 ABLR's. While reloading, I noticed one box has higher listed BC's than all the others. Is this normal?? I've never really paid much attention to little stuff like that. They are the same product numbers, and all other info on the boxes are identical. Are these actually a higher BC, or just a typo on packaging?? If the BC is actually higher on that box, will they perform the same?
E6505FBD-CACD-412F-957F-EE71E579A9B9.jpeg

The box with the higher bc could have been an early run. When the ABLR was first released they had inflated BC's
This is a correct statement when they first came out they had a projected BC until Litz up at the Air Force Acadamy started testing projectile actual ballistic coefficiency. Once he came out with actual data on many projectiles (search Brian Litz for articles) Nosler ABLR's were the highest over inflation of the bunch, so they relabeled!

I have 4 boxes of 190 ABLR's. While reloading, I noticed one box has higher listed BC's than all the others. Is this normal?? I've never really paid much attention to little stuff like that. They are the same product numbers, and all other info on the boxes are identical. Are these actually a higher BC, or just a typo on packaging?? If the BC is actually higher on that box, will they perform the same?View attachment 252487
What is the manufacture date and lot number?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.