I need yalls help with a class Study

Joseph, most of the guys on this site are very level headed and good decent patriotic americans. When I saw your post and what you were asking, my immediated thought was--"what is he up to?" And yes, there are some imposters on this website as I can attest to personally. (wolf advocates)
But one of the things that I can assure you is that EVERYONE on here is not "scared." We are doing everything we can to protect our god given and american rights and we will continue to do so and yes, we are sensitive. At least I am---all this crap just flat out ****ES me off.
If you REALLY want to see what others think, go over to AR15.com. They'll let you know!

Randy

okay thank you i am glad to talk with nice people, i also understand people are scared that's why i asked if they wanted to. thankyou for your help.:D

during school or right know 603 fraternity row college station Tx 77845 and i am weighting.

Joe, I hope you didn't get the wrong idea. These are all legitimate questions that are asked by people in one capacity or another, that you no doubt freely answer with ease or hesitation. Assuming your answers are correct, the rest can be extracted. Regarding wife, kids and SS#... now that you've publicly put yourself on a list, waiting is no problem. What are we if not patient?

Don't fret or wait up, it's just a survey. No big deal. Right?

Joe, I hope you didn't get the wrong idea. These are all legitimate questions that are asked by people in one capacity or another, that you no doubt freely answer with ease or hesitation. Assuming your answers are correct, the rest can be extracted. Regarding wife, kids and SS#... now that you've publicly put yourself on a list, waiting is no problem. What are we if not patient?

Don't fret or wait up, it's just a survey. No big deal. Right?

right i don't fret about anything except my test:rolleyes:

anyway yall all helped me in my study anyway. showing how paranoia is and the different reaction of people so as horribly wrong as this went it still helped me in my research thanx guys.

and i was never mad about yall not answering just the fact that yall attacked the thread and did not just go about your even though you gave me at the time what i thought was useless info but know realize it is all still use full.

anyway yall all helped me in my study anyway. showing how paranoia is and the different reaction of people so as horribly wrong as this went it still helped me in my research thanx guys.

Interesting that you call this a study. I'd say you obtained a relatively universal reaction and you interpret it as paranoia. Apparently everyone is paranoid but you. I'd say the trained eye would see it as naievete on your part. Are you sure you not the Professor posing as a Student because only an university academic could misinterpret these results. Here's another study for you. Stand at a crosswalk and count the percentage of paranoid people who look both ways before crossing the street even though they have the legal right of way.

Interesting that you call this a study. I'd say you obtained a relatively universal reaction and you interpret it as paranoia. Apparently everyone is paranoid but you. I'd say the trained eye would see it as naievete on your part. Are you sure you not the Professor posing as a Student because only an university academic could misinterpret these results. Here's another study for you. Stand at a crosswalk and count the percentage of paranoid people who look both ways before crossing the street even though they have the legal right of way.

no i am not a prof what do you want me to do to prove that to you. and im not saying dont worry i wouldnt be building my 338 if i was all okay about things.

i hate Obama and any one that voted for him thats all i got to say yall good luck hiding from our government like a bunch of chicken ***** what ever happened to come and take it.

and no i do not work for the government and i am not planning anything.

Read my Signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need it interpreted just ask your "educated above his intelligence" liberal professor !

Texas aint the only place that will take a stand .
I live in the SOUTH !!!!!!!
And yes my truck wears a Rebel Flag:D

Read my Signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need it interpreted just ask your "educated above his intelligence" liberal professor !

Texas aint the only place that will take a stand .
I live in the SOUTH !!!!!!!
And yes my truck wears a Rebel Flag:D

yes she is liberal but i picked the topicle thing was my idea and this hole topic was my idea my truck does not wear a rebel flag but it does have a big cotton sticker on the back. I just wanted to show to her how people reacted and that what Obama did just made everything more crazy. Idk i just see that people from the Texas area were more willing to share info no punt intended against state iv always wanted to live in Wyoming. But even on other threads i see that people in Texas were more willing i dont know if it is just the culture or politics or economic stand point.

Joseph,

There is one term that has not been brought up in this thread that may help you understand why the good folks here have given you the responses' you didn't expect.

"Ex post facto"

When you fully understand the meaning of that legal term, you may then understand why people are doing the things they are... By saying 'fully understand' I not only mean the law dictionary answer but also the repercussions of ex post facto rules on todays society AND how the dawn of this Country was affected 'ex post facto.' When you understand how 'ex post facto' affects an individuals tolerance for just about anything, especially questions, you'll understand more then just the responses' you've recieved.

Good luck with your paper.

Pete

Nuth'in. All's well.

why do yall all think i am a prof or someone from the Gov. where my questions really that bizarre. The reason i didnt think it would be a big deal is becuse stuff is already starting to lay low heck ARs around hear are almost back down to normal prices and somewhat easy to find again it is the realoading stuff that is so hard to get because it is so backed out.

that and i also got 30 responses on another thread allot of people felt better about sending me a pm though and i was kindly rejected buy a few which i understand but told i would get kicked of a forum for asking the questions is just crazy and preposterous.

yes she is liberal but i picked the topicle thing was my idea and this hole topic was my idea my truck does not wear a rebel flag but it does have a big cotton sticker on the back. I just wanted to show to her how people reacted and that what Obama did just made everything more crazy. Idk i just see that people from the Texas area were more willing to share info no punt intended against state iv always wanted to live in Wyoming. But even on other threads i see that people in Texas were more willing i dont know if it is just the culture or politics or economic stand point.

Your questions cause people to wonder what your motive really is . I am not saying that you are lying but for example befor the election and after the election I would get phone calls from a private orginization asking what I thought about thie current administration . I would ask are you republican or democrate and they would say neither . I told them I wouldnt answer the questionair . I felt like they wanted to know how to win over my state. Obama has not won my state EVER.

I have some questions for your professer . If you dont mind .

1. Does she think that anyone who has a Rebel flag is a raceist ?
2.Does she think it is good to cut trees ?
3. Would it bother her if you and I got together and burned some old tires ?
4.Does she celebrate Earth Day ?
I saved the best for last.....
5. Why is it that Obama is "mixed" but when he won the election the blacks came out of the wood work and said that "we made History" they said "this is the first balck man to win the presidential election" Is he not half white as well ? Why is it that they seen his victory as a Black only victory ?
6. Does she think that the 2nd ammendment is our right ?

:cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.