I need a new case, Input please.

G

I have a 6mmbr rifle with a 30" barrel and custom 3 inch wide forearm. The problem is that I have no way of getting it to the range. What kind of cases are out there to fit these long and wide rigs? Thanks.

FWIW I use Hardigg Storm, model im3300 hard case. It is a very good case, but the customer service is even better.

I noticed a stress line on one of the hinge supports after an air journey, so contacted Hardigg uk. They told me to keep the old case and sent me out a brand new case plus new hard foam all free of charge.

I will buy from them again.

David.

I took a hard look at the "heavy-duty" hard gun cases on the market and most of the aluminum cases that cost $200.00+ aren't "all that" i reviewed a Pelican hard gun case and this is by far the sturdiest (and heaviest!) hard gun case that i have seen. The foam is extra firm (not the cheap stuff in those "premium cases" and im sold on the pellican 1720 gun case.
http://www.casesbypelican.com/app-1720.htm

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.