I may have a problem

This reloading thing has some consequences I was not anticipating. Is there a reloading anonymous I need to join? I find myself continually buying powders, bullets, and other tools and components to try. I can't leave well enough alone. In the relatively short time I have been reloading I have bought over 20 different powders, 9 different primers, countless different pills, and several different kinds of brass. I think the first step is admitting you have problem. This is my attempt to start my recovery.
Thank you in advance for your support. 😢
You say this like its a bad thing, I have some experience that may help, I have been dealing with this since the 70's, what you have is a disease, it come withs a good news bad news scenario, the bad news, thier is no known cure, good news it is almost never fatale, the few fatalities on record that have occurred involved a spouse that mistook any attemts of self medication as frivolous or reckless spending of the suffering victims part, the offened and poorly informed just did not realise the severity and suffering said offended was going through, do not ignor early symptoms, ignoring early warning signs can lead to Anxiety, loss of sleep, and in some cases depression, while no known cures are currently available, there is however over the counter relief available, the following is a short list of recommeded medications.
Hodgdon,
Ramshot,
Nosler,
Barnes,
Hammer,
Hornady,
Leuplod
CCI,
Federal,
Experts recommend they should be taken in moderation with a good rye whiskey or you're favorite adult beverage, some have found relief in products imported from Havana, Nicaragua and Honduras,

Another aspect of this problem I also share…

When the limits of your budget doesn't agree with your desire to try new combinations so you end up selling the reloading components you "needed" to try in years gone by and never got around to to fund the purchase of new components you need to try….

I'll get around to it sometime I swear!!!! 🤣

I would like to have someone or something to blame, but it simply a problem with my self control. I will say the members in this forum have contributed to my knowledge of things that I never really realized that I wanted.
Only 2 boxes came today. I'm not sure I would call that progress.
E9F954E2-D7B1-4DB2-84CB-708E504338F0.jpeg