I may have a problem

Mark37082

This reloading thing has some consequences I was not anticipating. Is there a reloading anonymous I need to join? I find myself continually buying powders, bullets, and other tools and components to try. I can't leave well enough alone. In the relatively short time I have been reloading I have bought over 20 different powders, 9 different primers, countless different pills, and several different kinds of brass. I think the first step is admitting you have problem. This is my attempt to start my recovery.
Thank you in advance for your support. 😢

This reloading thing has some consequences I was not anticipating. Is there a reloading anonymous I need to join? I find myself continually buying powders, bullets, and other tools and components to try. I can't leave well enough alone. In the relatively short time I have been reloading I have bought over 20 different powders, 9 different primers, countless different pills, and several different kinds of brass. I think the first step is admitting you have problem. This is my attempt to start my recovery.
Thank you in advance for your support. 😢
Soooooo, the problem is? Lol, I too have this sickness and currently not ready for a cure!

I hear ya, I just found a new level to the rabbit hole as I'm starting to neck turn.

You need a lathe....lol

20221105_224217.jpg
20221105_224133.jpg
20221105_224346.jpg