I am a happy camper today!

MagnumManiac

G'day all from Down Under!
Today I finally found the mother load of ammo for my 300 RUM! 7 boxes of Barnes 180g TTSX and 5 boxes of Barnes 190g LRX. The price is pretty steep, but well worth it, $115 a box for the 180's and $135 for the 190's.
All I need now is dies and I can load these up with 200g Accubonds or 180g TTSX's, which I also found today.
Finally can breathe a sigh of relief as I want to hunt hard with this rifle over Summer along with my custom 264WM.
My plan is coming together, even though it's taken 12 months or more.

Cheers.

G'day all from Down Under!
Today I finally found the mother load of ammo for my 300 RUM! 7 boxes of Barnes 180g TTSX and 5 boxes of Barnes 190g LRX. The price is pretty steep, but well worth it, $115 a box for the 180's and $135 for the 190's.
All I need now is dies and I can load these up with 200g Accubonds or 180g TTSX's, which I also found today.
Finally can breathe a sigh of relief as I want to hunt hard with this rifle over Summer along with my custom 264WM.
My plan is coming together, even though it's taken 12 months or more.

Cheers.
Wow! That's a few dollars! Glad you got them.

Same as New Zealand.
You want it, you pay the asking $$$$.
A couple of local reloading outfits that compete for price, but not for volume.
Am envious of the variety of options available in the US *sigh*.
Kiwi, all you have to do is fly to Mexico, wade across the Rio Grande, and our government will pay you to enter the country, plus give you all kinds of benefits. But hurry, this s**t is going to end in 2024.