huskemaw scopes

What I'd really like to know is Does the Huskemaw scope offer better glass than the Leupold? I need a scope for lighter weight rifle. I don't want to put a Nightforce on it much too heavy. So I'm leaning towards Leupold, but I'd consider the Huskemaw. For the price I'd hope the Huskemaw has better glass. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the reply, did you have the scope outside? what didn't you like about it? Thanks

Anyone else.

I would like to clear up any confusion about my relationship with Huskemaw.

I am in direct competition with Huskemaw and have never used the product in the field.

I was given one of the scopes and asked to test it and they wanted me to promote it. The scope I have has debris on the inside of the tube and after a few shots this showed up on the reticle. I have also seen one of these in the field and it to had the debris on the reticle.

The DVD supplied with the scope shows several hunting situations and in all examples the optic used is my custom Leupold.

I have spoken to quite a few guys who bought the Huskemaw in the mistaken belief that it was the optic I used and I want to again say this is not the case.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.