Huskemaw Scopes

Capt Grizz

Does anyone own or have any experience with the Huskemaw scopes? I'm intrested in putting a 3-12x Blue Diamond on my .338-06 A.I. Built by the late Billy Baker to get started in long range hunting.

I have used them for 3 hunting seasons and love them.

I also sell them in the LRH Store.

There seems to be a real love/ hate relationship with them. You either love them or hate them. They get bashed a bit on some other forums. The main claim is that they cost too much for the features. The only problem I have is that they can't seem to show me one that I like any better for any less. I have only one and liked it pretty well. Need to use it more to tell you if it's my favorite. If you do your part and get the right data to them, then the turrets will be right on. Turrets have been repeatable for me and glass is clear. No quality issues for me so far. Bruce

I have have two that I have used for several seasons at ranges to 1000 on game and further on targets. The optical quality, tracking, and ruggedness gives nothing up to my Nightfor e and Leupold scopes. Solid scopes!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.