Huskemaw 4-16x42

quarterman

I ve started looking for a couple of new scopes as I own more rifles then I do scopes. Recently Ive been looking a leupold vx3I LRP for my 360 Imperial Mag. and my 26 Nosler. Today on weekly trip to my local gun store I notices a Huskemaw blue diamond 4-16x 42. Does anyone here have any experience with them? Are they reliable? How do they track? Any fogging issues? what does the glass compare to? Currently I have a night force nsx, a bushnell elite LRHS and a couple vortex gen 2 viper pst's for comparison. Would the Huskemaw be a better choice over the leupold?How does it compare? Thanks in advance for your opinions and help.

Last edited:
I own the hushemaw 3x12. Personally I feel the glass is decent. Not sure it's quite as good as the nxs but if it's not there sure isn't much difference. Imagine it would be the users eyes that might think one was better than the other. Very reliable. I like the scope quite well. It's on one of my favorite hunting rifles. With no plans of replacing it.

I have had 2 --both 5x20s...I think the glass is Ok..not as good as my bushnell Elite, and certainly not as good as Swarovski Z8 or X5...but both have been 100% reliable..one I've had since 2010 "ish" without a hiccup.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.