Hunting South of Tucson AZ.

nfhjr62

As i have family in Tucson was thinking of taking a trip for some hunting BUT after looking at info on Region Five/Tucson almost every unit south of Tucson have Special Notes/Undocumented Aliens and about increased use of trails through out the units.
Makes one think a person better have a friend with them when hunting in these unites south of Tucson

As i have family in Tucson was thinking of taking a trip for some hunting BUT after looking at info on Region Five/Tucson almost every unit south of Tucson have Special Notes/Undocumented Aliens and about increased use of trails through out the units.
Makes one think a person better have a friend with them when hunting in these unites south of Tucson

IMHO, you should always have a friend with you when you hunt regardless where you go, not only for safety and security, but to share the fun and experience with. :rolleyes::D:cool:

Great area, but I wouldnt hunt there given the situation with the ILLEGALS bearing bales crossing into USA and the recent killings. Sure is a pretty area tho, if you keep your eyes above ground leve so you dont see the million tons of trash the ILLEGALS have left on the desert floor.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.