Hunters Beware

houston

A man by the name of deleted by ADMIN - see reason below is as dishonest as they come. He sold me a aoudad hunt representing xxxxxxin west texas,while trying to choose hunt dates with xxxx I was informed my deposit was never received. Also he sold 5 other gentlemen trophy mule deer hunts with xxxxand that deposit was never received, total $9000.00. xxxxxxwill not answer phone calls, emails, text messaging nothing. Charges will be filed on monday 11-28-11 in the state of texas. xxxxxx If anyone has experience with this kind of dishonesty please reply.
xxxx has been notified and has shut that avenue down.
jeff/iowa

Last edited by a moderator:
A man by the name of deleted by ADMIN is as dishonest as they come. He sold me a aoudad hunt representing outbackoutfitters in west texas,while trying to choose hunt dates with xxxx I was informed my deposit was never received. Also he sold 5 other gentlemen trophy mule deer hunts with xxxxxx and that deposit was never received, total $9000.00.xxxxx will not answer phone calls, emails, text messaging nothing. Charges will be filed on monday 11-28-11 in the state of texas. xxxxx. If anyone has experience with this kind of dishonesty please reply.
xxxx has been notified and has shut that avenue down.
jeff/iowa

Man , thats cold blooded.. hope the guy gets thrown in prison for that. I hope you can recover your money too. gun)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been watching this thread and thinking about the rules.

8) There will be no threads started for the purpose of airing your problems with suppliers or manufacturers. (Complaint Threads) Handle those issues privately.

On the one hand it may help other members who could otherwise get taken by this guy.

On the other hand, we have a rule against airing such problems. Not because of the facts in this case, they sound pretty definite.

The problem is how many threads will we get with less definite facts? How do we let the accused party know he may want to defend himself? Etc, etc.

There is no way this site or any site can be a fair court of law.

So I am removing the content. Sorry.

Len,
I know you're trying to do what's best and some times what's best is not
that simple to discern. I think at the end it'll bite you back since it's imperative that we
take care of family first.

In any event I wish you the best.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.