Hunters Beware

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by houston, Nov 25, 2011.

1. houston

houston Well-Known Member

A man by the name of deleted by ADMIN - see reason below is as dishonest as they come. He sold me a aoudad hunt representing xxxxxxin west texas,while trying to choose hunt dates with xxxx I was informed my deposit was never received. Also he sold 5 other gentlemen trophy mule deer hunts with xxxxand that deposit was never received, total $9000.00. xxxxxxwill not answer phone calls, emails, text messaging nothing. Charges will be filed on monday 11-28-11 in the state of texas. xxxxxx If anyone has experience with this kind of dishonesty please reply.
    xxxx has been notified and has shut that avenue down.
    jeff/iowa

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
  2. hunterbob

hunterbob Well-Known Member

Man , thats cold blooded.. hope the guy gets thrown in prison for that. I hope you can recover your money too. gun)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Ive been watching this thread and thinking about the rules.

On the one hand it may help other members who could otherwise get taken by this guy.

On the other hand, we have a rule against airing such problems. Not because of the facts in this case, they sound pretty definite.

The problem is how many threads will we get with less definite facts? How do we let the accused party know he may want to defend himself? Etc, etc.

There is no way this site or any site can be a fair court of law.

So I am removing the content. Sorry.

4. 300 ultra

300 ultra Well-Known Member

Len you should become a politician with that responce. :D

5. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

Len,
    I know you're trying to do what's best and some times what's best is not
    that simple to discern. I think at the end it'll bite you back since it's imperative that we
    take care of family first.

In any event I wish you the best.

6. jessegibson1978

jessegibson1978 Well-Known Member

Was wondering if you were able to recover any of the funds from this apparent scam artist. Hopefully everything has worked out for you and the others.