How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Greetings from Germany,

I was looking around in the world wide web, especially for something about
long-range shooting.Recently I've bought a Parker Hale 1200TX:D and I will
mount a Horus Vision scope on it (already bought also).Maybe somebody has experience with a rifle like that and can tell me more about it and the preferred ammo.I would like to go on really long-range one day but it
is nearly impossible to find in Germany.Nevertheless 300 metres are better than nothing.

Greetings

wild-mike

I found the website by watching best of the west and got interested in huskemaw scopes and longe range shooting

Eds Stuff - Regina, Saskatchewan. Ca.

I found your site after reading Ian McMurchy's obit appeared in the Regina Leader Post. Very interesting site. Almost a memorial to Ian. Wish I had known him.

Hello from Wisconsin. I'm a new member to this site. I have been shooting and reloading for over 30 years. I found out about your site from one of your sponsors, Jim See @ Center Shot Rifles. It's nice to see a site that's more professionally run and the topics discussed by the members are aimed at getting the "real" answers to real questions. I'm looking forward to being a member of this site. Thanks, ChrisK.

After watching The Best of the West tv show, I googled "Huskimaw Optics," and found an early thread on the subject here. Even though one of the responders was pretty darn abusive, the collective knowledge shown in the thread impressed me enough to search for other items of interest. Now I am HOOKED! This place is going to cost me some money and some nights on the couch as a result. the wifey doesn't understand why I need any more firearms when the safe and a couple of closets are full of them.
Need's got nothing to do with it.

I found this site from one of the guys on Cabala's forums.I am interested in long range practice then hunting once i get the hang of it.

like many others have said, I, also just stumbled upon it. Great site. Ive always been into long range and sniping kinds of things and when i seen this site i signed right up.

Doing a search for reloading information. I found this as well as other forums however this seems to be the best that I've found. More informative and a greater number of experienced shooters.