How are you new members finding us?

Does the new Point Blank video have Lloyd Heaton (Boyds Twin Brother) in it???
grin.gif

Was just wondering.

Boyd, could you ask your brother LLoyd if you could bring a copy to the first work detail in March so I can see it???
wink.gif

Later
DC
rolleyes.gif

Hi. Found this site looking for bullet choices for hunting. Great site. Lots of info. Thanks
Harv

I just typed long range hunting into the search engine and this was one of the sites. I simply can't get enough of the top notch information on this site. The guys here simply KNOW there stuff. Don't let these guys full you, some are the true experts in long range shooting. Or they know someone who is! :D

I just typed long range hunting into the search engine and this was one of the sites. I simply can't get enough of the top notch information on this site. The guys here simply KNOW there stuff. Don't let these guys full you, some are the true experts in long range shooting. Or they know someone who is! :D

My buddy told me to check it out. He said that Darryl Cassel posted here and that he knew his stuff. (Mr. Cassel talked my buddy into building a 6.5 Gibbs a few years ago and seems quite pleased.)So I figured I come check it out for myself.

Seems pretty cool.

The following is an update from the above post.

I have been visiting this site for over a year now and I must say that I have learned a ton. I think that one of the reasons I like this site so much is because I shoot a .308 win. The varmint hunters assn. is a fabulous group of folks but the club magazine is mostly geared toward guns under 7mm. Mainly .22 cal. When I found this site I found the shooters out there like myself. The ones that shoot rocks and gongs and chucks past 400 yds in preparation for the big stuff.

This is my kind of shooting.

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited by: 4ked Horn ]

Since I'm your newest member (been lurking and reading for days though) I figured I'd make my first post and say that I found this website like many others did - typed in "long range hunting".
grin.gif

I found you by going to the search engine and putting in Leupold vs. Nightforce, and your website came up.Thought it might be an interesting website, I was right.
rolleyes.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.