How are you new members finding us?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Len Backus, Nov 27, 2001.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

It looks like we will have added another 50 new members in the month of November. I continue to be pleased with the compatibility and helpfulness of all. We don't seem to be attracting any jerks or naysayers!!!

Now...how are you finding us. Understanding how you initially found us will help us think of ways to attract even more long range enthusiasts.

We'd like the growth in membership to continue at an even greater pace. The more great minds the better.

2. Red Neck

Red Neck Member

I think the forum is awsome lots of info and great storys. I found this forum by typing long rang hunting in my search. [​IMG]

3. Matt Regalia

Matt Regalia Well-Known Member

I was on the Accuratereloading forum and saw a link to this sight. I have been reading and learning ever since. I am new to the sport of long range hunting/shooting. This site has been very helpful in giving me the confidence to shoot farther.

Matt

4. No Fear in Accuracy

No Fear in Accuracy Well-Known Member

I was typing "Long Range shooting" in Search Engine and I found your site. I'm sure there are lots of shooters read your forum but didn't become a member of this forum. Hmm? This forum is very useful information and some of us are very experienced long range shooter who are willing to share their experiences and knowledges.

5. LNX03

LNX03 New Member

I FOUND THE SITE POSTED ON HUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM TALK FORUMS www2.huntinfo.com

GREAT SITE!!!! [​IMG]

6. Charles A

Charles A Well-Known Member

I AM A LONGRANGE NUT[AND BY PROFESSION] AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SITE LIKE THIS FOR LONG TIME.FOUND THE LINK IN SNIPERCOUNTRY.COM. THANKS FOR CREATING THIS BOARD!!!! [​IMG]

7. Jim R

Jim R Active Member

I was invited by a fellow poster on HA. I am also new to LR shooting and I believe he sensed my interest in learning more and more and more and more..........Thanks Wyojeeper! Jim R [​IMG]

8. wmorris

wmorris Member

Len.
    First let me thank you for this wonderful site... I got the address from my brother... He has a little more free time than I do..... Besides if I am not shootiing I might as well be reading about it..... thanks a again .... Wayne.....

9. Steve in Mi

Steve in Mi Well-Known Member

Varmints den

10. damatheny

damatheny Member

I too was looking for long range shooting, and ever since I found your site I check it out about every day. Very friendly and acknowlegable people on this forum.

Dave

11. Guest

Guest Guest

varmits den
    Steve [​IMG]

12. loonatic

loonatic New Member

hi i have been reading some of the posts on the site. this type of shooting & hunting interests me .so far i can say everyone has been very helpful to each other . hope to get alot of good info from every one . and help where i can . mostly i do belive i will be learning so i can get in on the fun like the rest of the members . and tell those other people taking animals at this distance works very well for me [​IMG] thanks Bob

13. GilaMonster

GilaMonster Member

Found the forum while surfing the net. Just looked under hunting forum. There it was and here I am.

14. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

This site was mentioned in a post on accuratereloading.com

I like it already. [​IMG]