Hit the Brass jackpot!

This also proves that Norma makes Nosler brass...

Norma Brass - 26 Nosler - 100 Pieces - The Extreme Store

Because Nosler sells their own brand brass (outsourced and manufactured by another company...Norma), and the .26 Nosler is a proprietary cartridge for Nosler only, they are not going to let some random outside source produce and sell brass made for one of their proprietary cartridges. If Norma has .26 Nosler brass with a Norma headstamp, then that means that Norma must be the one who is authorized to produce the Nosler branded brass. :cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong mud but I thought when a individual or a company had the cartridge standardized by sammi that it was no longer proprietary?

Correct me if I'm wrong mud but I thought when a individual or a company had the cartridge standardized by sammi that it was no longer proprietary?

That, I have no idea... Makes sense though. But I have not seen anyone else making brass for it, so I figured they had it patented or something.

a few price checks, the blems aren't much cheaper then non blem from midway . only a dollar a box difference in price on a few calibers

Sometimes it doesn't work out, but if you have a 300 RUM the savings are substantial. 50 pieces for $83 on the blems or 25 pieces for $68 at midway.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.