Help

sport20

Hi
i had my gun shooting excellent and now it is hitting way to the right . I've been hitting around 4 " groups at 685 yards which was very satifying. Last time i shot i could not hit target at 685 yards so i moved to 400 yards and gun is hitting abbout 14"s to the right. I'm using 7mm rem mag sendero and handload my own bullets
162 gr. Eld-x
h4831 sc
rem brass
fed mag primers.
I cannot figure out whats going on. I always carry gun in heavy pelican case and cant recall any impact in any way. I checked all screws on scope and level . Do anyone have any suggestions ?
Thanks

Bring it in to 100 or 200 yards and see what it does. If it is still way off, then begin checking all mounting hardware, action screws and clean bore. After that and still no luck, swap out scope.

Yep, good advice above. In all likelihood if you are still shooting the same exact ammo is that something is loose or broken.

The other likely possibility is you are missing your wind call.

Without knowing what your setup is it would be very difficult to narrow it down any further.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.