Help!

RH300UM

I AM TRYING TO GET HOLD OF KIRBY ALLEN. I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS TO HIM WITH NO RESPONSE. I HAVE TRIED TO PM HIM WITH NO SUCCESS. ANY INPUT WOULD BE HELPFUL.:confused:

I AM TRYING TO GET HOLD OF KIRBY ALLEN. I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS TO HIM WITH NO RESPONSE. I HAVE TRIED TO PM HIM WITH NO SUCCESS. ANY INPUT WOULD BE HELPFUL.:confused:

I believe he is in Canada hunting. Kirby is easy to get ahold of; and he is very prompt with email etc. EXCEPT during hunting season. I don't blame him at all.

AJ

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I'LL TRY TO BE MORE PATIENCE.i am in the process of having a rifle built and haven't had contact since the first of October.

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I'LL TRY TO BE MORE PATIENCE.i am in the process of having a rifle built and haven't had contact since the first of October.

What is he building for you? I've been in your shoes before, and waiting for an exceptional rifle absolutely sucks. But getting it after the wait is AWESOME!

AJ

338 am in an ultralight 16lbs version. Going through the prilimanary stages of whats available and what I want. CAN'T WAIT!!! Worse than a kid at christmas.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts