Help!

Accuracy43

Trying to get into ELR. Would like to shoot competition. Needs advice on which gun, caliber, round, powder, scope, stock, what competitions to go to and etc. All advice welcomed. Thanks! Contact at comment on this or email me.

I am sure this will get move but what are your expectations. Yardage, rounds you are planning to shoot. I would have to say for elr you need a nightforce. Fill the gap a little on what you are wanting to do and we can help you a little more. You do say you need help but also want to shoot elr. That could be 1001 yards or 3000 yards.

Sorry I didnt specify. I was planning on no more than 1000yds. Planning on shooting competition but idk where. Would also like you use a 308.

IMO, do not post in ELR. I would go to the LR section and post in there or the getting started section. The ELR boys are the experienced crowd and shooting distances well beyond 1K. In fact I don't think they ever shoot less than 1k for practice. I rarely post in here, not qualified, and am new to LR as well, so just some friendly advice from one newbie to another.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.