Help please

Cold weld of two metals together I put a little graphite in the neck of my brass to stop this issue. You can get pressure spikes from cold welding.

^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^

I use powdered graphite as an inside case neck lube on all jacketed bullet loadings! I aquired a 1 pound can of powdered graphite in the mid '70's…..my heirs will inherit about 3/4 pound! 🙂

I use a tool similar to this for my inside case neck lubing. memtb

I could absolutely believe this as my reloading takes place in my garage and it only stays about 40-50 degrees in there in the winter.
I finally was able to finish the insulation in it to help regulate so maybe it will get better…
Is my brass ruined?

Not likely! If you had a inside case lube kit similar to that I listed a link to…..using one of the snug fitting brushes could clean-up the neck nicely! memtb

Or, use one of your bore brushes, of appropriate size, attach to a power drill motor…..and give each case a short spin with the brush! 😉 memtb
I brush the necks like stated, and then apply moly powder inside the necks, expand with a mandrel, and the leave whatever moly is left. You can even re-apply moly before seating bullets.

So a little dry case lube on the neck should resolve it?
I just brush a little powdered graphite into the neck with a brush, the ones people use to clean their necks. Cold weld seems to happen more often if you SS tumble your brass is I stopped doing that

Get Real,

You said you had just annealed those necks. Any carbon that might have been in the neck was removed leaving a very clean interior to the neck. That has to be why the bullet cold welded so quickly.

In the future if you have bullets that are hard to pull, seat them a bit deeper to break the weld then pull them.

In the future if you have bullets that are hard to pull, seat them a bit deeper to break the weld then pull them.
I actually did this because I had these done with a mild charge to just put rounds on the barrel (I'm a low volume shooter) before I really started my load development.
So a week ago I decided I'd take these cases and since they were all a mild load I'd see what I could learn from a large seating depth test. So I tried seating them from .010" off to .100" off and see what I learned. Anyway, these were originally put together at .030" off so I pulled 10 and re-seated. 5 @ .010" off and 5 @ .020" off.
The rest I just put through the seating die at 5 ea in increments of 10 thousandths. Some of them (half maybe) didn't budge and just sprung back. You could feel it with the ram arm if the bullet moved like it should or if it didn't.

Cold weld. It happens to ammo that's been loaded awhile. Competition shooters often load their ammo long and seat bullets the night before a match to avoid it. You can also avoid it by not cleaning out the carbon from the case neck or by using lubricants in the case neck like powdered graphite Or moly on the bullets. The last two years I've been using an anti-sieze lubricant developed for the nuclear power industry called Neolube #2. It's powdered graphite mixed with isopropanol. You paint it inside the neck with a foam swab I dip once and coat 10 cartridge necks. It dries almost instantly and spreads evenly. It's pretty cheap on Amazon and a bottle goes A long way.
You mean…NEWKLR. Lol. Yep, used that stuff a bunch of times.