Hello All!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Hello all!
Just an update. Some LRH members wanted to know how we are doing.
Well, it's been several weeks since we have been active on LRH.
We have had family medical issues with Jill's family, Jill and me so we took a break from everything except family issues.

Jill and I also expanded our Laser Engraving operation. The new Laser and equipment we purchased needs to be calibrated to precise parameters for each Laser, Computer, and Laser Program. Needless to say, we are not Laser Experts in the initial "Setup". This Laser is one of the top Lasers in the World and we purchased directly for the manufacture in China. Customer Service is by far much better than most US Based Manufactures. We have EZCAD2 and now switching over the "Lightburn" which is a much better computer program for Laser Engraving. It is a lot more expensive and complicated than setting up a Lathe for Custom Chambering. I am confident that when we get everything setup that Jill and I will be making some of the finest Laser Engraved Firearms and other items.

As some members know that we usually purchase (3) of everything in firearms & accessories. One for Jill's dad, one for Jill and one for myself. Most everything that we bought for Jill's dad has not been used so we will be selling some items that are basically brand new. Jill's dad is up there in age and will not be hunting or shooting anymore. Will be putting items in the "For Sale" section soon.

On a VERY SAD note Samson - our best friend, companion and family protector was not in good health for quite some time and the past few weeks his health deteriorated. Last Saturday 08/19 he passed away and made his way over the Rain Bow Bridge. If there is a Heaven for us there is a Heaven for our family animals. He was 10 years and 4 months old. That is old for a Bernese Mountain Dog. He had a great life and more than anything enriched our lives. He will always be remembered and missed. He was a big part of our family and my 24/7 best buddy.
Well we have Cassie our Great Pyrenees that Samson was training to be a family protector. She is a little over a year old and is following in Samson's footsteps to be a big part of our family and protector for us and our animal family.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Very sorry to hear of all of your personal issues…..family and friends trump a website! It's good to see you check-in! memtb
memtb
Thanks much!
That's life we all have up's and down's.
What everyone needs to know that there is always someone less fortunate than you and that you have more Blessings than most.
Always be thankful for what you have and always help out someone in need!
It's tough times that keep you going for the easier ones. We will always have health and family issues.

I just want to get this new Laser System working so I can return some Engraved firearms that are promised. The Hardware and Software of the New Laser compared to our other system is like going from a Rotary Piston Engine on a Bi-Plane to the Starship Enterprise with Anti-Matter Propulsion.
Len & Jill