Hello all, or shall i say hello again :)

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
hi guys, Lerch is back,

How has everyone been doing? i have been gone for sometime now, the last 2.5yrs at our business has been the busiest we have ever been. Along with that i moved into a new home and in the mean time me and my wife had our fist child, a beautiful baby boy!! the little future shooter is doing fine and growing like a weed. I took a long time off from shooting but have recently gotten back involved with the first 3 shot group fired from my surgeon 6.5x47 printing .181 @ 100yds so once again i am hooked :)

I just wanted to say hi and see how all the guys are doing. I know we have ALOT of new people on the board so i will have to take some time to get to know everyone

So hi all and let me know how ya been

lerch

hi guys, Lerch is back,

How has everyone been doing? i have been gone for sometime now, the last 2.5yrs at our business has been the busiest we have ever been. Along with that i moved into a new home and in the mean time me and my wife had our fist child, a beautiful baby boy!! the little future shooter is doing fine and growing like a weed. I took a long time off from shooting but have recently gotten back involved with the first 3 shot group fired from my surgeon 6.5x47 printing .181 @ 100yds so once again i am hooked :)

I just wanted to say hi and see how all the guys are doing. I know we have ALOT of new people on the board so i will have to take some time to get to know everyone

So hi all and let me know how ya been

lerch

Glad your back !!!

J E CUSTOM

It's good to hear from you again. Congratulations on that beautiful boy!!!

Last edited:
You have a good website and good customer service. Maybe to some people you have been gone but to me you have some of the hard to find stuff and get it to me with ho hassle.

Thanks for the hard work on your day job.

Jim

Thanks you all, its nice to get back on the board some, ya we have been swamped and in a family business you always have a host of other issues to contend with lol

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.