Hello All !!!

match

Hey gang this is my first post here, and I wanted to say hi. I am amazed at the amount of info available, and am very impressed! I want to get into longer range shooting (mostly targets and plinking) and will probably be seeking some info from time to time. BTW, I see that I am not the only Chris Matthews on this board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Welcome to LongRangeHunting. Hope you enjoy the place and I know we're looking forward to your hearing your experiences.

Let me tell you I watch some of the fellows shoot up at the Gun Club (benchrest) if they do not make one tiny hole @100yds. they are not going to win!!!Most of them will make one tiny hole and then they get out their fancied up calipers to see who wins!!!Plenty of folks can do some really precise shooting if you doubt this go to a match and be amazed. Now I can shoot just as good as anyone anywhere I just can't hit good as most!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts