• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

Great idea for a thread. Just joined up and am in desparet need of Remingtion 9 1/2M large rifle magnum primers. I have worked up a great load for my 7mm WSM with 140 gr Nosler Ballistic Tip but can't find the primers I need to keep shooting.
I worked this up for my spring bear hunt which I am schedule to go on next month. Season started yesterday but do to snow pack I have a limited amount of time to work up more. If anybody knows of any I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.
Thanks

Its been tough, But as I travel though MT from one end to the other occasionally, I find a few things here and there. But Im still looking for 7 STW Brass, up to 500 ea.

I was in the Tulailp, Wa cabelas today and they had four boxes on Nosler 7mmSTW in the bargain cave and even on sale.....here is the store info....I hope this helps someone out.

Date Opening: 4/19/2012

Store Address:
9810 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Tulalip, WA 98271

GPS Coordinates:
N 48.084167 W -122.187222

Phone: (360) 474-4880

Well, THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just called Cabelas from WA and they are shipping me 4 Boxes of 7mmSTW to the Billings, MT Cabelas for me to pick up when it gets there. CWINNER -- Thanks for the lead!!!!!

Len this could be a great new tool here on LRH!!!

Andy

I have 2 unopened 1# cans of W231....
Could use some RL19.
Also could cut loose some Federal 215M primers for some large pistol????
Times are tough right now.

Well, hit some local stores a few days ago, been doing that every week. Hit the jackpot. Found primers at one, and powder at another. What did I do? I bought a couple pounds of powder, and a brick of primers. That way someone else can get some. I feel that the local market isn't as scarce up here, at least for what I need. One owner said things are coming back, the other said it wasn't. Either way, for those of you who aren't finding stuff you NEED to be persistent. I picked up a few hundred bullets yesterday that I wouldn't have found if I wasn't checking everyday. Just some thoughts.

What will be funny is when the market comes back and all those people that were hoarding the stuff are sitting on a big stockpile of stuff and maybe realize that them doing that was part of the problem of why everything got crazy, instead of just taking what you can use and letting others have a shot.

Midway has 7mm 139gn Interlocks still I got a few boxes. I also found some 7mm 162gn Interlocks locally, they had three boxes, and I only took one box. PM me if your interested in them and I can let you know where they are.

My supply house has 500+ box's of Hornady 22 cal 50 gr Vmax's on the shelf.

PM if interested.

If anybody can find them I could use a brick of Fed 215 magnum primers. Id pay shipping and hazmat or if your close enough do FTF.

Just started a new thread. .. 3rd generation shooters supply had over 100 lbs of H1000 on hand in 1 lb containers. Like $23/lb. Also have some .30 caliber Bergers. 215 hybrid, 185, 190 and 168's on hand. No Primers. No Retumbo or H4831sc. Didn't look for anything else.
Bruce

I read this entire thread.. can't believe no one else is looking for .243 berger 105gr vld hunting hybrids!?

Lemme know if any one has seen any? Out of stock EVERYWHERE!