• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

Don't know if this will help anyone or not, but I have some Berger VLD's I would part with. Make me an offer on any of these if you are interested. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs; I like to ship Priority if that is agreeable, I've never lost a package through it.

Berger VLD Hunting 7mm 168 grain 75 bullets

Berger VLD Match 30 cal 168 grain 183 bullets

Berger VLD Hunting 6mm 95 grain 88 bullets

Berger VLD Match 95 grain 187 bullets

Two boxes unopened the others opened partial. The 7mm bullets 34 were loaded and bullets pulled with Hornady collet puller some cosmetic scratches but they are fine to shoot.

Rinky

I have an open box (90pcs) of Berger 6mm 105gr hybrid target. make me an offer if your interested

Don't know if this will help anyone or not, but I have some Berger VLD's I would part with. Make me an offer on any of these if you are interested. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs; I like to ship Priority if that is agreeable, I've never lost a package through it.

Berger VLD Hunting 7mm 168 grain 75 bullets

Berger VLD Match 30 cal 168 grain 183 bullets

Berger VLD Hunting 6mm 95 grain 88 bullets

Berger VLD Match 95 grain 187 bullets

Two boxes unopened the others opened partial. The 7mm bullets 34 were loaded and bullets pulled with Hornady collet puller some cosmetic scratches but they are fine to shoot.

Saw a box of 500 Berger VLD Hunting 7mm 168 grain bullets yesterday on the shelf thats been there since last friday..

What's frustrating around here is one shop in particular has had some stuff, I haven't been back for weeks because they are gouging in my opinion. You can't buy a pound of powder for less than $35 from them and even more than that for some. Some of the internet auctions have lost all touch with reality pounds of powder $60+ before $40 shipping. Hopefully some of the ant-gun legislation getting shot down will bring things back to some kind of normalcy. I would hate to think we are living the new normal.

Just got an 8lb H1000, and 2ea VV N150 1 lbs at Powder Valley and 22 cal Bergers 80 grn. Check them out for a few other things also, I sort of hurried to make sure I didnt lose out while ordering.

I am looking for Berger 7mm 168vld hunting bullets if anyone knows of some. I called my local shop this morning and they said they just got a shipment by the time I got there they were all gone.