• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

Found some retumbo in one pounders at powder valley. Placed an order last night looking forward to seeing how it works in my new 338 Lapua.

Got notice they couldn't fill my order at powder valley on my H4350 so ended up cancelling it, and ordered some IMR4350 they had in today...hopefully it doesn't end up out as well. Cabelas had .284 139gn SST's in today...still in stock last time I checked if anyone is interested.

Midway has 140 A-Max 6.5mm in stock..........looks like I'll be able to keep my Creedmoor shooting!!!

HAD an order done and paid for over $800 at Powder Valley, 2 days later they emailed and cancelled for out of stock! Brownells just notified me on a backorder of H50 BMG and its on the way here now.

HAD an order done and paid for over $800 at Powder Valley, 2 days later they emailed and cancelled for out of stock! Brownells just notified me on a backorder of H50 BMG and its on the way here now.

Try 3rdgss.com they got a large shipment of Reloader powders.

I'm looking for 8mm Remington Magnum Brass.

Last edited: