• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

I'll right I'v got one! I'm looking for a Hornady Modified .223 case for the Hornady Lock N Load O.A.L gauge. I've seen some on ebay but I'm not paying $20+ for a $7 part!

Thanks

midSouth is showing in stock 6XC brass/6.5-284, this morning.

cheers

I'll right I'v got one! I'm looking for a Hornady Modified .223 case for the Hornady Lock N Load O.A.L gauge. I've seen some on ebay but I'm not paying $20+ for a $7 part!

Thanks

Call hornady and see how backed up they are. I know if you send them one of your fired casings they will open the mouth just a bit. And thread it not sure on cost but I've heard it's suppose to be a little more accurate in finding depth. Bc the casing is the exact same size as your chamber. Just a thought.

Hi all have been looking for some Retumbo and 300rum brass for over two months anyone know where to find some?
THANKS Greg

Powder Valley now has 4350 and 4831SC in stock.

Did you call them or did you see it online? seen that you posted and when i got home from work tonight it said sold out. didn't know if they have updated the site since they got the powder in or they done sold out.

Sorry my first post is asking for something but I just bought a 338 edge and I cand find any suitable bullets for it. So if anyone sees any 338 300gr SMK's I'd love a box or two.
My local shop is getting a powder order in sometime this week so if theres anyone needing some PM me what it is you want and I'll try and get it for you.

Thanks
David

Got some H1000 - thanks for the heads up - been looking for last two months!!

Well, was just about to post a comprehensive 308 win powder thread, but since I started looking yesterday, most have sold out. Guess I'm not so clever. I'm personally looking for 178 amax's and rl-15.

ramshot tac 8 lbs powder valley
n150 1 lbs powder valley

n140 and 150 1 lbs brunos

h1000 and cfe223 at butch's reloading.
imr 4064 8lbs at butch's

Since I have to pay ole uncle Sam this weekend, I can't jump on anything, but hopefully this helps someone(and my reloading supply karma).

Mid south shooter supply has several calibers of lapua brass in stock including 338 !

Looking for:

.338 300 grain SMK's down to around 100 left

H-1000 down to around 1.5 lb enough for the 100 SMK's I have

Varget (I know good luck but figured I'd throw it out there) down to less then 1 lb

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just bought a 300wsm. Need;

Reloader 19
Win. 300wsm brass
Fed GM215m