H-1000 in stock

If you are willing to back order, Powder Valley accepts back orders for H1000 for a better price.

If you go the back order PV route, read their note carefully about not holding in stock materials. I think I missed out on their initial supply of .30 cal Hornady 200 gr ELD-X because I mixed my ELD-X back order in with other bullet weights that had not come in yet.

I backordered two 8 lb H1000 jugs from Powder Valley in mid-December 2015- making sure the two jugs were the only thing on the backorder so they would release when they came into PV. I just got notice today that the two jugs of H1000 shipped. Very happy with PV at the moment as this is much better than my local shop where I requested the same thing 9 months ago and am still waiting.

PV still shows H1000 is OUT OF STOCK, but that means you can place a backorder for it. YMMV in how long a backorder takes should you choose to go this route.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.