• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED gun sales

Old teacher

What is the best way to sell an entire collection and get a fair price without having to go to all the trouble of listing every gun individually? I have about 40 guns I have not shot in years, or never shot, and about ten premium rifles I want to keep. The stuff I want to sell is a mixture of modern bolt action, several Encores with wood worth way more than the rest of the gun, a few wildcats, some military from various countries, etc., etc.
Thanks.

Take some time and create a speadsheet of what you have. Copy and paste it here.

You likely have a sizable investment there to recoup and it is worth your time and effort.
Any left handed rifles?

Broomd: good idea. To all the people sending private messages, I appreciate your interest, but piecing the guns out is what I am trying to avoid. But selling them as a lot will probably be a recipe for losing money. I really have not sorted them out to decide what to sell and what to keep at this point. I am just exploring my options. What will be sacred is my 300 Win mag Sendero because it repeatedly has put three shots precisely through the same hole at 200 yards. You don't sell those. My 338 RUM Sendero with a Benchmark barrel; a .257 STW built on a Sendero frame and action (you may get the idea I like Senderos); the might sells: a Remington 22-243 Middlestead; a 300 Gibbs built on a Remington titanium that put a bullet through the middle of a deer's heart at 837 yards; a few others that do not come to mind; probably in the will sell list will be several Encores all with custom, spectacular stocks and the hanger system on the forearms; Swedish, German, Swiss, and several American military bolt action guns, including a very nice Remington 03A3 built in 42', rebarreled by Remington in 44'. Everything else appears to be Remington except a mystery bolt with a very, very tiny "H" punched on the top. I have received several replies including Harrington and Richardson and International Harvester as to what that "H" stands for, but when researched, none have been correct. I'll post more details when I know exactly what I decide to part with.