• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Discover Credit Card to track gun and ammo sales

Didnt say that.. it all is collected..but.. ...
but what? what do you think they are doing with all that info. after 911 when rumors came out that the NSA was building supercomputers to track every keystroke and call on the cell phones everybody said people were crazy tin foil hat wearing nutjobs, then about ten years later found out that we weren't so crazy.

but what? what do you think they are doing with all that info. after 911 when rumors came out that the NSA was building supercomputers to track every keystroke and call on the cell phones everybody said people were crazy tin foil hat wearing nutjobs, then about ten years later found out that we weren't so crazy.
You can be right and still be a nut job.. just saying;)

If I purchase anything weapon or ammo oriented with a credit card and don't have the cash on hand I take a cash draw against the card, use that money for my purchase, and then pay the card when i get the monthly bill. I always pay my credit card purchases in full every month anyway so no interest charges except a small amount for cash withdrawal against the card.
However you need to get the cash before you go to the store.
Mike

Anyone who doesn't see this as a threat didn't read the twitter files. Government can't censor (or, in this case, record) the information legally, so they just ask a third party to do it.

I think what everyone is overlooking is that every time you buy a firearm and fill out a 4473 everything is already on the document. More and more places are doing digital forms, even easier to send electronically if wanted.

I think what everyone is overlooking is that every time you buy a firearm and fill out a 4473 everything is already on the document. More and more places are doing digital forms, even easier to send electronically if wanted.
I doubt people are overlooking it.. but how else can you buy without filling that out? My state no longer excerpts FTf transactions like the old days soooo

Kasey

I realize that, but you're already on a registry regardless of payment method. Arguing about credit card transactions is a moot point.

The e4473 is sent to the atf. The 4473 is stuck in a drawer.

1678281883924.png