GUESS WHAT!

I think Jill may like a blow up opposed to me right now!
Some day I'll
Coyote have fun and good luck with it, just how much faster and accurate is it ??? ENJOY my friend !! are you telling me I need to follow you on this now !
Thanks
I know that it will be worth the money
we have a RCBS 1000, RCBS Charge Master Combo, GemPro, Dandy
Wanted a Prometheus, but I think that this V4 will be the last one.

I would have guessed CPS … lol
Already a CPS, AMPII, Henderson Tri Trimer with power, NECO & Hornady Concentricity, K&M Neck Turner & Flash Hole, several Presses, several Scales and now the V-4. All the tools to make a great cartridge, now just left up to the rifle and shooter.

Already a CPS, AMPII, Henderson Tri Trimer with power, NECO & Hornady Concentricity, K&M Neck Turner & Flash Hole, several Presses, several Scales and now the V-4. All the tools to make a great cartridge, now just left up to the rifle and shooter.
Love my Henderson trimmer also! Another soothing operation.

Do I need a Black tree squirrel decoy or this device?:

I ordered my V4 a month ago… So I only have 11 to go…😞
It is something how us reloaders have the patience to wait on tools/components. I ordered our V-4 late July 2021. Got an email last week stating the USP shipping confirmation. Adam almost talked me into getting the V-3 last year, but held out for the V4. Now have to set it up and start loading.
The wait times for the V4 is almost a year, AMPII are backordered???, some barrels could take a year, Reamers (took us 17 weeks for our last JGS custom), Widden Custom Dies 3-4 months, we ordered and paid for Berger 6mm 105 Hybrids in April 2021 and just got them (was happy to wait got 2K).
If you are having a custom rifle built it could take up to a year to get all the components and someone chamber and put together plus you have to get all the reloading components (brass, powder, primers, bullets).

It is something how us reloaders have the patience to wait on tools/components. I ordered our V-4 late July 2021. Got an email last week stating the USP shipping confirmation. Adam almost talked me into getting the V-3 last year, but held out for the V4. Now have to set it up and start loading.
The wait times for the V4 is almost a year, AMPII are backordered???, some barrels could take a year, Reamers (took us 17 weeks for our last JGS custom), Widden Custom Dies 3-4 months, we ordered and paid for Berger 6mm 105 Hybrids in April 2021 and just got them (was happy to wait got 2K).
If you are having a custom rifle built it could take up to a year to get all the components and someone chamber and put together plus you have to get all the reloading components (brass, powder, primers, bullets).
Got it!
I have come to the realization that aquiring enough powder, primers, and bullets to shoot out the barrel is part of the purchase price of the rifle and should be done when purchasing the rifle. I'm sure there are many others on this forum that already implemented this strategy.

First rain drop is God's fault second rain drop is my fault.

I'm at 8 months of waiting to take the first shot from a new ordered rifle. It's neck and neck on if it'll be the custom sizing die or large rifle primers that's the last hold up to be able to shoot out the barrel.