I guess I get no help here

I don't know if you even read this forum anymore. It seems the other members were either ignorant or rude to you in the forum about 5.56 loads . I reload a lot of 5.56 with 55 and 62 grain projos. I use pull down powder that is low cost and I can duplicate lake city factory speeds and accuracy. If you still need help, Please PM me and I will give you all the info I use. Regards and thanks for your service to our country! Steve

Why did you even bring this thread back up after 3 years of nothing??

Personally I think threads should be locked and can only be READ after a long period of time.

Might try 24 to 25grs varget too. Its my preferred powder for 223 but I shoot 68gners.

Haha i called a thread dead and Goodycat got on my *** about it, he said that fighting on the thread is useless and told me to pm him. So i did and never got a reply back.:D he said by calling the thread dead, then the constitution must be dead.:rolleyes::D

If anyone needs load help with 5.56 clones of m855 or m193, I load both and they are as accurate as factory lake city. I use a pulldown powder that runs about 80 bucks for an 8lb jug. The brass prep sucks (thank god for my giraud trimmer) . Regards, Steve

I don't know if you even read this forum anymore.
Steve
It's easy to tell.

If you click on someone's "name" at the upper let corner of their post, then click "View Public Profile" you will be directed to a new page. Right below a display of their name is a notation of their last activity on the site.

FYI, the original poster was last here March 2010, so 2 1/2 years ago. He will probably never see your replies to his question.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.