ok , need an expert guess...

thanks kraky, that sounds like a good deal, have you shot the 2nd's? can you even tell a difference? they also have 2nd 300rum brass on that page, wonder about that?

I buy them all the time. I try and save up for a big order because they are probably going to ding you about $12 for shipping no matter how big the order. With the price of bullets going up it doesn't hurt to have a little "stock".
I can never tell the diff between blems and firsts. I've been told that if something comes down the line with a stain or discoloration they scoop up a bunch and put them aside. They are not physically damaged. I've never even seen a stain. Sometimes I wonder if they are even first quality because I think nosler would still make good money at those prices because they are selling direct.
Anyhow....I would recomend you buy some. I saw a group posted on another forum by a guy by the name of POP who shot a 3/4" 300 yd group with the 200AB.....couldn't have been too bad of bullets.
By the way...noslers brass is very high quality...I buy blems there too!

Mine shot great at 94g H1000 w/200g AB which gave me right at 3200fps. I was using a factory 26" rem pipe myself with an OAL of 3.660". 92g was also pretty accurate at 3100fps. I would bet your in that 3100-3200fps range.

94g H-1000 was pretty much the safe max load in my rifle with the 200g AB.

thanks rem...I think I'll keep shooting it and see how the primer pockets do. this is the 2nd firing, and they are doing fine. my oal is 3.6, so it sounds like we are shooting almost the same load.

thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.