GROUNDHOG MATCH #8 ... 8/13/05

Frank in the Laurel Mts

"YOUR ALL INVITED" as usual! Only 3 more left this season, you'd better get a move on if your planning on shooting this match. The match is 100-300-500 benchrest and 25-50-75-150 rimfire. NO RESTRICTIONS on anything, caliber,scope,trigger etc...class is determined by weight only. You have a sighter target to get yourself on and then your best five shots for score, spotting scopes are permitted. Mifflin Co. Sportsmens Club located near Lewistown, PA...almost dead center in the state. Stop by..you'll love it ! http://www.mifflincosportsmens.com

I will be back up. I'm just going to shoot in rimfire and sporter though, unless Bucknutz does a better job on JB's shooting finger this time. I see on the Va 1000 BR site where JB finally got that orange gun cranking on all eight cylinders. Last time I counted on winning gas money and had to push my car all the way home. I believe I will bring money for gas this time.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ok,ok kick me when my computer is down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifi would never smash my buddies shootin finger in the truck door!people are going to start talkin'.got a loaner and a call the shoot was cancelled?bob was it your fault?they must have found out you were going to muddy up the mustang?lablover,hang in there all the parts i smashed are ordered and it will be back soon enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifno scope but the 4x32 crap thats on it! 6 cases left to form and another whitetail picked out!no sense just wastin them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifkirby,i love that trigger!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.