GROUNDHOG MATCH #5 .. 6-04-05

429 miles to be exact... And yes...80 + MPH for the Chevy Silverado...She just cant go slow

Joe

I was holding that last shot back as reserve in case the groundhog wasn't dead and got up and charged.

Now we know what happened to the Hubble telescope. You stole it out of space and put a Swaorski label on it. That was one monster spotting scope.

Yes, by 8:00 Sunday morning the car was washed and looking good again. Maybe next time my children will let me drive my truck so I won't look so out of place.

I drilled a hole in the front of the pedastal rest last night and will install a stop on it so I can get a more consistent forestock position on it.

At least two of my weekends in July are already spoken for - canoeing. But I will see what I can work out for July. I definitely want to get a good hunting bullet worked up and come and shot it.

Joe -- OIC, you wrote 492 above /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif still,im guessing 8hrs in reality /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BB -- if you thought my spotter was big you must not have seen the MEade scopes -- bout 8" around and 15" long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JB

JB

I'm afraid you are right. Oh well. Still well worth the trip. Maybe I can learn a thing or two from you guys.

Joe

results wer not posted as of noon,when i looked at april 2 and april 16 they were both april 2nd results? but computers and i ARE NOT FRIENDS as a matter of fact im missind 2 keys so far from smashing it. it wont let me even go to mifflin sight now?

ok,i calmed down now,keyboard safe for the time.got abe straightened out on the scores, the computer was not wrong again.im going fishing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif lablover do you like salmon?

main hog field sprayed for weeds yesterday,going to get the lawn mowing done.nicest field should be done by the end of this weekend.i'll stock up on some browns and coho's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Woooohooooo

Man is it time to leave yet. I'm so ready. My youngest willbe shooting his 17 as well as my 22-250. He went and stocked up on ammo last night. bought like 300 rounds. Guess he's excited as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Joe

Did you guys get to see the 150/150 score tagets!! They are posted on wildcatshooting.com The also a 1.06 group was shot at 500 yards benchrest.com site under competitions...scores are also posted on the club's website mifflincosportsmens.com under groundhog shoots, june 4.......JUNE 18th will soon be here, then we get to do it all over again !!!! sure do hope that all the shooters in the eastern part of the USA come and join us, it's just like a good ole fashion get together with lots of fancy toys and by the looks of the parking lot 4 X 4's also...great food and great B S, the B S is FREE !!! Imagine that...come on guys, the match and the club need all the support from LONG RANGE shooters..there are not that many of us..we need to get together !!!!!! Grab your shootin' buddies and come on over to central PA....

Yea

Saw those groups and targets...Think I'm gonna stay home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Looking forward to meeting lots of good folks. Maybe hit a few targets too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.