Going to Norway? Leave the LR guns!

Maybe one of us should develope a homing bullet that will strike the point of aim at any given range without loosing velocity or dropping off in order to ensure 100% accuarcy regardless of barrels, bullets, optics, etc.

[ 05-14-2003: Message edited by: Nighthawk ]

Oli,no prob.
tongue.gif

Nighthawk has got a point there. But hell,then we wouldn´t need these forums anymore.
frown.gif

Besides,those bullets have been made. They are called SCUD,when the moose in Norway all start wearing bulletproof vests there should be no problem anymore.
grin.gif

Could not help...
rolleyes.gif

Petander!
I'm not going to turn this into a discussion about ethics, I guarantee you that.

For anti-hunting or anti-meat people, the killing of an animals is bad, even if the most humane means are used. I agree with that. Most people are not antis though. At least not in our part of the world (I'm from Sweden). It's these people that make up the bulk of the opinion. It is their opinion that politicians listen to when they govern their country.

I think that the poorly trained one-week-a-year hunters, or hunters without concern for the game, are the ones most likely to turn the opinion against us. Not a group of rabid activists trying to force their beliefs onto common people.

It's more fun to discuss hunting than politics, don't you think?

I'm sorry that I got carried away.

[ 05-14-2003: Message edited by: Oli ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts