Why are my shots going to the right?

Thank's for all the good info fellas, with the help of a friend, two levels, plumb line and a telephone post we did find a left cant and hope our fix did the trick. Thank's agin fellas. Brad

Everyone just relax.

I put my arm in horse rectums all the time for reproductive exams. I have to void the rectum of feces/manure so I don't tear the rectum as I palpate the uterus, ovaries and cervix. These horses have sensitive poopers and can tear easily. Whatever you want to call it is fine with me, even if you spell it wrong it doesn't matter. You could call it sh t if you want. I do use a sleeve that goes up to my shoulder and I do use a fair amount of lube. Some "old" time vets that would preg check cattle without a sleeve are called "brown armers" and rightfully so. They say they can feel better that way. Good for them. :D I prefer my white arm. :)
I also do fecal exams for parasite eggs on horse dooky. I can also test these apples for foregut and hindgut ulcers in my "patients". The best is when Im examining this private sensitive area and I have a "intelligent" owner with a "tame" pet that proceeds to kick as I do this. "They have never kicked before!":rolleyes: I want to say but I don't - Hey why don't you bend over and lets see if you kick?lightbulb

I hope my poop festival gives everyone something else to think about now.

I mean no harm and I enjoy this place. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.