Going to the Range Setups???

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by losthelegend, Jan 26, 2013.

1. losthelegend

losthelegend Well-Known Member

I am headed to the range today to get some trigger time on my Lapua! I am finding that the longer distance I shoot the more stuff I have to carry to the shooting bench! What do you guys carry all your gear in? And do you have any pics? I am trying to cut down on the amount of trips I have to make between the truck and the shooting bench. Thanks in advance for all of your tips.

2. Mike 338

Mike 338 Well-Known Member

3. jlamb

jlamb Well-Known Member

I use the same bag as Mike!

4. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I have one of those plastic ammo cans that you get free from cabelas w/ammo.My rounds,range book,muffs,bag,tools fit.I pack a scope in a snugg fit neo sock as genral rule,goes with me alot of places.

5. MudRunner2005

MudRunner2005 Well-Known Member

Most of my stuff (minus guns and spotting scope) fit in a large NorthFace backpack I've had for 10 years...Nothing special here, but it works just fine for me.

6. Armored Transport

Armored Transport Well-Known Member

I use a piece of that drag behind you luggage with the extendable handle and wheels and my Gunslinger2 pack and 1 double rifle case. 1 trip 3+ guns, crono, spotter ammo ect ect ect....Alot of crap for sure..:D

7. Nimrodmar10

Nimrodmar10 Well-Known Member

Too much stuff. I just back the Chevy Avalanche up close to the shooting bench. :D

8. liltank

liltank Well-Known Member

We carry back packs for hunting, but for the bench we just back the trucks up to our shooting spot.

9. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

My range bag with blamo, tools, sand bag for rear rest, and spottingscope, shooting mat (optional), guns.