Glock 9 with wolf ammo???

Hollywood1009

Ammo 9mm Luger Wolf Military Full Metal Jacket 115 Grain 1150 fps

I am worried about feeding or extraction?

Anybody used this pistol with this ammo and have any problems?

Any help would be great

I shot two boxes in my G-17 and it functioned perfectly like any other ammo. It was dirty burning ammo and not all that accurate either. The only reason that I shot it was it was given to me. Some of the most accurate "cheap" ammo I have found is Remington white and green box 115 gr FMJ that came from Wal-Mart. It is much more accurate than white box Winchester which is pretty good blasting ammo.

I shot two boxes in my G-17 and it functioned perfectly like any other ammo. It was dirty burning ammo and not all that accurate either. The only reason that I shot it was it was given to me. Some of the most accurate "cheap" ammo I have found is Remington white and green box 115 gr FMJ that came from Wal-Mart. It is much more accurate than white box Winchester which is pretty good blasting ammo.

Okay I will take a look at that on some gun websites. Thanks Ryan

thanks
I just purchased some Silver bear 9mm ammo. had good reviews just was curious if anybody had that exact pistol and shot or had any problems.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.