Flight cases?

I have a tuffpack that has gone to Africa (6 times), New Zealand and Kyrgyzstan. Internal lock is a feature that I like. Some other cases have up to 4 lock holes and current regs require you to have a lock in each hole. Case looks like it could contain golf clubs. Enough so to keep the general public from being a pain. I can put in 2 rifles in soft sided cases into it with a jacket and other clothes and stay under the 50 lb limit. Great case to use.
Bruce

Hey, I also use a tuff pack, great case and like Gillettehunter said it doesn't look like a gun case. I have taken mine to Africa, New Zealand and numerous trips to the lower 48. Friends have borrowed it numerous times also. Can't go wrong with the tuff pack

Take Care

Another vote for the Tuff pack. Good solid protection and you can't over stress the advantages of the incognito factor of the case when traveling through airports, into hotels etc.

Definitely should give https://app.mycasebuilder.com/ a look. I built the one below to deal with my Desert Tech. I have another design that's specifically for when I fly with it to hunt in SA. This particular design is meant for when I go drive out to the boonies and need organization more than genuine protection. It holds the rifle plus up to 4 extra barrels, a total of 20 magazines, 4 extra bolts and the maintenance kit, CNVD and bipod. My other design only holds enough stuff for the rifle body and 2 barrels with mags, bipod, maint kit, and CNVD.

They have all kinds of cool templates so you can fit your model rifles and your models of scope and all the other stuff (bipods, cleaning rod, shooting sticks, etc...). Better than just pinching it between two pieces of squishy foam.

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 10.16.04 AM.png