big gun cases ???

rockslut

Hey guys i just wanted to say that i have learned a bunch from this sight. You guys are a world of help and i wear the search option out. I just cant find what you guys are using for soft sided gun cases. I have a 300rum with one of Nathens muzzle breaks and a brand new Nightforce. It dosent come close to fitting in any of my cases now. HELP!! please, Mike

56" soft case

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Bill Bandlow at [email protected]. I just bought one of these 56" soft cases for my 338 Edge with NXS 5.5-22x50 scope, 53" long overall, and it fits perfectly.

RC Series Scoped Rifle Cases
Item# RCSB $46.75 Sizes: RC45SB-45in longRC48SB-48in long(+$1.80)RC56SB-56in long(+$2.70)

Look up TACFORCE. They do both soft sided std shaped cases and also 2 drag bag sizes. I personally use the 62" drag bag and it is built like a Mack truck. Also check Galati, Eberlestock has a brilliant new case/dragbag that looks awsome. I bought the Tacforce because value for money it seemed to kill all others last year ?

Good luck

DUH

I bought Tac Force drag bag thru Dillon Precision. Extremley well made for the price. It is actually what I pack my rifle with during long walk in hunts. Come complete with very nice Alice Pack style straps.
I was reluctant thinking it was a "drag bag" but this thing would protect it from almost anything......very well made. With a bunch of features not listed on the Dillon website.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.