First time working up a load, I'm impressed.

77.5 was 2.5 MOA and 76.5 was 1.5 MOA.

So I loaded up 5 more rounds of 77grn, 5 of 76.8 grn, and 5 of 77.2 grn. Will shoot through the chrono and see if that ES is as bad as it was at first now that the barrel is more broken in.

I also used a sled, which I've never done before and wasn't comfortable. Maybe I'll try 5 off the bipod with a bag and see if theres a change.

By the sound of it I guess I will have to buy the stuff to measure and turn necks.

77.5 was 2.5 MOA and 76.5 was 1.5 MOA.

So I loaded up 5 more rounds of 77grn, 5 of 76.8 grn, and 5 of 77.2 grn. Will shoot through the chrono and see if that ES is as bad as it was at first now that the barrel is more broken in.

I also used a sled, which I've never done before and wasn't comfortable. Maybe I'll try 5 off the bipod with a bag and see if theres a change.

By the sound of it I guess I will have to buy the stuff to measure and turn necks.
always shot the way you would sleds are no good off the bipod or benchrest and if the barrel is just now broken it around 60 through 130 rounds down the tube you will see a jump in your vel some time 50-90 or on most custom barrels I have owned

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.