First Impressions: Eberlestock Gunslinger

Re: Just back from Scotland: update on Eberlestock Gunslinger

Gerald,

I use a Starlight:
P1010113.jpg

...if you're after something similar, let me know...I was offered Hardigg Storm im3300 cases at an extremely ( extremely! ) good price back in the summer. I can check if the offer still stands if you're interested...might prompt me to get a 'spare' too!

Matt

Jeza,

Hardigg Storm are down the road from RPA - Have a look at the Storm im3300 (Green or Black). They supply it with high density foam but the laser cutting cost a bit if you want it cut by them. FWIW having had the foam laser cut most of the time I put my rifle in the drag bag, take the foam out and put the rifle and drag bag in the hard case.

Storm are very good to deal with.

David.

Thanks for responses all.

David, drag bag in case sounds like a compact way to travel!

Good idea.

Matt, I am interested if you could get a price please!

Gerald

Gerald,

If you spot this post this morning (Tue), please post your email address and I'll get in touch via my work email (I can't access my 'browndog' email address from work for imposed e-security reasons).

Matt

Gerald,

Well, I've confirmed myself as a 'saddo' in my wife's eyes by taking photos of 'boxes in a garage' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif….but they're here:

P1010109.jpg

And for info, here's the size compared to a starlight…same length and depth, but the storms are slightly wider (or 'higher' in this pic!):

P1010110.jpg

Matt

Cool good job!

If it makes you feel any better about your new title your still below me. I have been recently upgraded to weirdo by her indoors! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have you got any idea of any dates you could do for a meet up?

No rush if your busy!

Gerald

Hello BD!

Sir, that image, the one with the snow… it looks cold.
I have a Starlight case and several Pelicans. The Starlight is a Great Case, lots of room, light and the latches don't beat up my knuckles. But the Pelican is quite a bit tougher and a little more compact.
Anyway, all my best.
Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts