FFP 3-15X32 SFIR

Pureblood

A quality scope that has everything. It arrived this morning .
IMG_5964.JPG
:cool:

So, I see you are very fond of cheep airsoft scopes. If I had every dollar I have spent on cheap optics in the last 40 years I could afford a Tangent theta. I have learned the hard way and you eventually will as well. Spend your money as you wish and good luck. Jason

So, I see you are very fond of cheep airsoft scopes. If I had every dollar I have spent on cheap optics in the last 40 years I could afford a Tangent theta. I have learned the hard way and you eventually will as well. Spend your money as you wish and good luck. Jason
They may be cheap to buy, but they are not lacking in quality. I used to always buy Leupold scopes, but they can not compete with these. I have them on nearly all my rifles.

Chinese scopes have come a long way in recent years, they are nothing like what they used to be. :)
IMG_5704.JPG

Last edited:
ThinkN this guy just runs free photo ads on here daily about his buddy's cheap chinese scopes. Throws in a few pics of IRA clikbait SMG's at the breakfast table now n then. Probably gets about 1 guy in couple hundred that goes," I think might just order that cheap china Bastard scope that' somehow performs better than a Leupold VX5-HD.

ThinkN this guy just runs free photo ads on here daily about his buddy's cheap chinese scopes. Throws in a few pics of IRA clikbait SMG's at the breakfast table now n then. Probably gets about 1 guy in couple hundred that goes," I think might just order that cheap china Bastard scope that' somehow performs better than a Leupold VX5-HD.

ThinkN must make your loaf hurt.

IMG_5020.JPG

Hey, whatever it takes to keep ur, free, daily ,no good ,bleepN china product ads up on the LRH !!

Last edited:
Hey, whatever it takes to keep ur, free, daily ,no good ,bleepN china product ads on LRH !!

View attachment 550695

I see you have also been advertising on this other forum

That's a mount, not a scope.

I bought a Spina red dot a while back, it was total brown smelly stuff, so I sent it back. I lost nothing.