Few new rifles off the Allen Precision bench...

I'm somewhat surprised and impressed.....to see Burris Xtreme rings on such exquisite rifles. I thought they were for poor LRH's such as myself :) For the price they can't be beat.

Awesome rifles Kirby!

Kirby put Burris Extreme ring on my 7AM and it was built with no expense spared. I just told him to put on what ever was good. I didn't even know which ones it would be.

They are really good rings and stand up to a lot of abuse.

BB,

Hey my friend, what is the first handgun you will be purchasing now!!!:)

For the money, the Burris tactical rings are a great deal. Big and bulky but not overly heavy and for most applications, they are plenty of support for any scope on most rifles.

Kirby

I still want a DE 50AE. The DC police are saying on TV that they can still limit pistol ownership to only revolvers, so maybe I will get one of the really big Smiths. We will see how the regs are worded.

I think the 7AM is going to get a real workout this Fall. We have nine antelope tags.

Well, Crane, you did good. Let us know how you like the Timberline action and the IOR scope.

Of course we will be expecting to see a truck load of dead deer this Fall.

BB,

Magnum research chambers the 50 AE in their BRF revolver. I have the 7.5" model. This is the one with the standard length cylinder. Looks like a standard Ruger Blackhawk, kind of. I would prefer the 6.5" model but I like the one I have. I can drive the 440 gr hard cast to 1200 fps, thats about all I want in a revolver, especially one that is the same weight as a standard Blackhawk revolver!!!

Plus a few hundred less then the DE and you can use hard cast bullets in the revolver!!

can't eat, sleep or think

Well Kirby as we pull into the homestretch(i hope) all i can say is im excited as my project starts 2 come into the final weeks. U build excellent rifles plain an simple, no matter wat others may say. congrats 2 the new owners of those fine 3 rifles. I'm jealous especially of the owner of the edge. Im salivating at the mouth Kirby the wait is KILLER(and im pretty darn patient 4 a kid). keep up the good work an i will talk 2 u again soon,
The crazy kid from Conrad, an ur youngest customer,
Cameron

they will shoot just perfect as averyting made by kirby, the owner just need to find the correct load and be happy

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.