Finally, ALLEN PRECISION web site opened to the public

Great looking site Kirby. Now the rest of the world will be able to see the workmanship and quality that all of us here have known about for a long time. :)

If some of you have trouble with scrolling and are running Firefox, look at an add-on called "No Squint". It lets you set the size of the overall web page for any site and also lets you adjust the text size.

I have a 24" monitor running 1920x1080 and had to make a small adjustment with No Squint but now the site looks great, and no scrolling.

Great looking site Kirby. Now the rest of the world will be able to see the workmanship and quality that all of us here have known about for a long time. :)

If some of you have trouble with scrolling and are running Firefox, look at an add-on called "No Squint". It lets you set the size of the overall web page for any site and also lets you adjust the text size.

I have a 24" monitor running 1920x1080 and had to make a small adjustment with No Squint but now the site looks great, and no scrolling.

Just installed No Squint. 2 minus clicks and achieved a nice fit. Good catch.....

THanks for the tip SS7mm!!!

And the kind words, As far as the 7mm AM goes, you were certainly on the ground level of that adventure with all the highs AND lows!!! I think it has worked out pretty well though and I must say thank you for your help proding that project along!!! :D

Dick, thanks for the heads-up about "No-Squint". Worked fine for me as well. It's nice to have a web guru around to keep us neophytes straightened out!

Jim

As far as the 7mm AM goes, you were certainly on the ground level of that adventure with all the highs AND lows!!! I think it has worked out pretty well though and I must say thank you for your help proding that project along!!! :D
The 7mm AM you built has been awesome from day one. It worked out way better than I imagined it would and the people I let shoot it just get a big smile on their face when they see what it does at looooong range. :)

I am still working on that. In fact I just ordered a new Business laptop and from what I can tell from the specs on the laptop, it will likely have this same issue so I will hopefully be able to tweak the site properly for everyone.

May take a couple weeks but working on it.

good lookin site kirby, hope you one day add a guest book so visitors can read our thoughts and feelings of the man behind aps, and how all your rifles perform.
RR
edited to add: I see the site fine running IE in windows 7

Yay, Kirby has a website!

Getting the resolution fixed so IE/Chrome users don't have to suffer would be nice... normally I use Firefox, but unfortunately websites especially commercial ones need to accomodate the lowest common denominator (usually IE).

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.