FED X Shipping

I was driving into our driveway today with a huge storm erupting with Tornados. Just happened to glance over to see where the goats where and saw a package on a fence post in the middle of the driveway. Blended right in with the white fence. May have been there since yesterday. If I didn't see it today right when the storm was here, the package could have blown away into the goat area and not found it for a long time.

Last week I heard someone SCREAMING in the front of our house. I ran out with a pistol in hand thinking someone was being attacked. It was a delivery driver (female) on our front deck hysterically screaming. I am yelling back at her what is wrong. She pointed at Cassie our puppy and said "Curb that BEAST"! I said Mam it is just a puppy and won't hurt you. She would not listen to me. Then she started screaming that i had a gun. I had to take Cassie into the house and come back out to tell her Cassie was inside. She started yelling again to put vicious dogs up while running to her delivery truck.
When delivery people are hired they should be screened if they are afraid of animals and not give a delivery position. This person will not last in this area. Every house has at least one dog or other watch animal.
I'm going to build a delivery box, paint it neon, & put lights on it because it's foolish here. There's all kinds of crazy stories.

The only reason I did not ship USPS was the $12. more it cost.
Penny wise pound foolish I guess!
I read about Pirate Ship a few times and decided to look in to it after a former postal employee said it was on the up and up.
It works with UPS or USPS, insurance, tracking etc. just like you would buy at their office but it is cheaper.

You have to know dimensions, often on the box already. I use my wife's kitchen scale for the weight. After you enter the info you print a label and tape it down. USPS / UPS will provide a receipt showing they accepted the item when you drop it off

Every time FEDX delivers to our property it's like a friggin Easter Egg Hunt, never in the same place and I have to walk around looking for it. they have also left things right next to the road, because they were to lazy to walk up to the front door. Tried to complain, but nobody cares…
I had one leave a package under a sign I made telling them where to leave packages. The sign did not say leave packages under this sign🙄