FED X Shipping

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I was driving into our driveway today with a huge storm erupting with Tornados. Just happened to glance over to see where the goats where and saw a package on a fence post in the middle of the driveway. Blended right in with the white fence. May have been there since yesterday. If I didn't see it today right when the storm was here, the package could have blown away into the goat area and not found it for a long time.

Last week I heard someone SCREAMING in the front of our house. I ran out with a pistol in hand thinking someone was being attacked. It was a delivery driver (female) on our front deck hysterically screaming. I am yelling back at her what is wrong. She pointed at Cassie our puppy and said "Curb that BEAST"! I said Mam it is just a puppy and won't hurt you. She would not listen to me. Then she started screaming that i had a gun. I had to take Cassie into the house and come back out to tell her Cassie was inside. She started yelling again to put vicious dogs up while running to her delivery truck.
When delivery people are hired they should be screened if they are afraid of animals and not give a delivery position. This person will not last in this area. Every house has at least one dog or other watch animal.

Attachments

• FED X.jpg
    FED X.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 92
Do you have one of those door bell cameras. That would make a good you tube video. I'm lucky that my packages come to the shop. My shop greeter is a pitbull. All the local drivers have carried dog treats, so she meets them at the truck in the summer when the doors are open. I can't imagine a delivery driver, that is afraid of dogs, doing that job for long.

Do you have one of those door bell cameras. That would make a good you tube video. I'm lucky that my packages come to the shop. My shop greeter is a pitbull. All the local drivers have carried dog treats, so she meets them at the truck in the summer when the doors are open. I can't imagine a delivery driver, that is afraid of dogs, doing that job for long.
Our UPS drivers know our Dogs by name and give them treats.
I do have "Blink" , but didn't have it on. Have the phone app and was deleting a lot of videos from Blink and forgot to turn back on.
We have (5) cameras and mostly have Bird , Squirrel videos.
Cameras don't work if you don't turn them on!

Seems like a lot of the stuff that comes to our part of the country gets handed off to the usps for delivery. We have a couple different drivers. One is a male and the other is a female. We have a totally fenced in area of approx 1/2 acre. Gates that are not locked. The road is approx 25 yards from our house. Our mailbox is approx 1/8 mile from the the house. The lady brings our packages to the house, takes them around back and puts them under our covered deck. So that they are out of the weather and out of sight. Our dog helps her, well I think it's more about the treats. The guy pulls up honks his horn a couple times. He tells me you have a dog and I can't come in there and it makes no difference if the dog is around or not. So if you want your packages you need to come out and get them.