Shipping

jbo829

Hello all fellow members I know where are going thru tuff times. But when do you guys/gals think shipping will go back to normal I ordered from midway and i cancelled my order due to item being in stock and not shipping when to another online store and bought same item but at least I know it's going to take 7-12 days from my email anyone else think it's ridiculous shipping times

Hello all fellow members I know where are going thru tuff times. But when do you guys/gals think shipping will go back to normal I ordered from midway and i cancelled my order due to item being in stock and not shipping when to another online store and bought same item but at least I know it's going to take 7-12 days from my email anyone else think it's ridiculous shipping times
Everything that I have been ordering from powder to bullets, to basically anything usually gets to my home in a few days. Always less than a week. I typically won't buy from Midway due to their prices, but last week there was an item I needed and Midway had it and at a reasonable price. I got an email that evening that the order was packed and being shipped. had it in Three days.

All I used was midway but now I'm looking at different sites to order from since midway changed a lot
Yep
I used Midway for 20 years and spent thousands of $s. Then the shortage hit us and the management decided to turn their backs on thousands of loyal customers and started raising their prices to the extreme. Now the only way I would buy from them is if I couldn't find the product anywhere else and had to have and also if the price was right.

Last edited:
Midway has been one of the fastest shippers over the last few months for misc items (although my purchases with them are limited due to their price increases). Others, especially graf and sons, take longer to process the order. I ordered in stock brass from grafs at the beginning of the year and it took 29 days for them to ship it. But they stated that on their website that shipping's times are delayed. It seems as though just about everything has a delay to it these days as the entire global supply chain is trying to get back in their grove from the affects of the pandemic, yet alone online firearms related stores who have seen a flood of business this past year.

I just ordered some primers and bullets from Midway on July 3rd and they were at my house on July 9th. It's worth noting that FedEx and UPS are both experiencing delays right now due to limited staffing, so it's not necessarily Midway's fault that orders are running late.

Everything just seems to be slowed down i wasn't necessarily blaming midway just trying to state they should say some stuff is delayed
Like the other online retailer I bought from states stuff could be delayed and it's my first time buying from them

Call me a pessimist, but I completely lost trust in these big outfits over the last year. I'm thinking it is just a scam to get a free week's use out of your money. Might not sound like much individually, but multiply that by all the orders they receive, and that could be a big working capital boost.

Midway almost always sends me a shipping notice the same day, or next at the latest if the items are in stock. Someone on another thread pointed out what seems to be a newer feature on Optics planet showing in stock (inventory count) or not. I've had very good luck in the last six months or so, most stuff gets to me in 2-5 days from all the folks I order from.

Last edited:
i've not really had any issues with shipping lately. i ordered a new rear bag and shooting mat from midway at the end of may. had it in less than a week. that's the first time i've bought anything from them in a few years though.

if your using midways free shipping deal expect extra long shipping times. they use the cheapest options and wait till they can ship in bulk it must give them a better deal from the shipper.

I received email confirmation and says 4-5 days but their site said longer I'm glad some places are picking up and hopefully our mail will be back to normal due to being short staffed